The IDEALS of ACE Women’s Network – New Jersey are to actively identify, develop, encourage, advance, link and support women in higher education.
Over the past year, more than 200 women in higher education in New Jersey have participated in our events.
Our IDEALS are met through our annual activities that include:
- Providing professional development opportunities for women in higher education to promote career advancement.
- Supporting the creation of ACE Women’s Network – New Jersey local chapters on college campuses throughout New Jersey.
- Hosting an annual conference focused on developing and enhancing women’s academic leadership.
- Sponsoring an annual professional development program for women of color.
- Inspiring institutional representatives at New Jersey’s colleges and universities to implement the IDEALS of the ACE Women’s Network – New Jersey on their campuses.